1- How should I process my order?
1) Fill our custom quote form and get the price quote from our sales department
2) Upload your artwork/graphics to our ftp or email to email@example.com
3) If you want us to design your artwork, send all design information(text, images, logo etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) A digital proof will be then sent to you for final approval. After you approve it, then send us the payment
5) Your order will be then processed within 24 hours of us receiving the payment
2- How do I change or cancel an order?
All orders are cancelable before stage 2. If an order is cancelled in stage 1, you will be charged $15 plus 5% of the total amount to cover payment processing, bank charges and to cover our design department fees. For orders cancelled in stage 2, 20% of the total order amount is deducted as cancellation fees to cover our design department's charges. After an order enters stage 3, we can still try to cancel the order but we cannot guarantee order cancellation. However, if the order is still in stage 3, and the user wants to have it cancelled, at least 50% of the total order amount is deducted to cover expenses. Once an order reaches stage 4, it cannot be cancelled. And after delivery there will be NO REFUND.
1) Orders are placed on-line.
2) Orders are reworked in our design department.
3) Orders are sent to the press.
4) Orders are collected by the shipping firm and shipped.
3- How do I upload my artwork?
To upload your own graphic, please choose one of the following step:
1) Send us your artwork at email@example.com
2) Upload your graphic/artwork at our FTP
4- Which file formats do you accept and what should be its resolution?
We accept Corel Draw, JPG, GIF, PDF, PSD, AI file formats. For best results, please make sure your image file resolution is min 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch).
5- Can I print my own graphics/design?
Yes! We offer custom printing and packaging of all kinds with Embossing, Die cutting, Raised letters effect, thermal images effect, Spot Color Printing, Spot Lamination, Aqueous image effect, Sand Effect, Foil Stamping, UV Coating, Matte/ Gloss Lamination etc.
6- Which Printing methods do you use?
We use offset (Litho Printing) the most common type of printing process in the commercial print industry. All full color printing is done using four ink colors; Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black, it is also known as CMYK. We also offer Hexachrome™ Printing which is an ultra high fidelity six-color printing process developed by Pantone, Inc.
7- Which payment methods you accept?
1) Currently, we accept Wire Transfer and Bank Check
2) We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (Available Soon).
8- Which Services do you offer for free?
1) We offer Free Shipping and Handling within USA and Canada
2) We offer Free Lamination (Matte or Gloss)
3) We offer Free Design Services
9- What is your turn around time?
1) STANDARD SERVICE - Shipped within 12-16 business days
2) EXPRESS SERVICE - Shipped within 10 business days
3) URGENT SERVICE - Shipped within 6 business days
10- Do you offer wholesale rates?
Yes! We offer much discount for large orders , to resellers and to non-profit organizations.
11- Do you also make Prototype?
Yes! we make prototype (hard copy proof of your own graphics). For prototype, a hardcopy proof with your own graphics, we take some charges but once you place your order we offer it for free and you may have 3 revisions in it.
12- Which materials do you use?
We use high quality Paper Stocks for printing and packaging including Paper 20lb, 24lb bright white stock, paper 60lb, 80lb, 100lb, 120lb glossy text stock, Recycled paper stock, Linen stock, Card 60lb, 80lb,100lb,120lb, 140lb, cover stock(12pt. 24pt. 28pt card stock), Kraft Paper, Plastic Paper, Pulp Board, Vinyl stock, Sticker Paper Stock, Tyvek Stock, Hologram sticker stock, Corrugated paper etc.